If you cannot see and hear the movie below (make sure your speakers are turned on) you will need to download and install Flash Player.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties playing the lessons or the assessments, please check the following in your computer:
- Computer may need latest version of Flash. To download the latest version of Flash, go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- The session time out due to slow internet. A speed test can be done at this link http://myspeed.visualware.com/
- The browser is not set to refresh flash content. Internet Explorer 7: Please ensure that browser settings for all computers are set to “automatically check for newer versions” of stored pages. (Go to Tools>Internet Options>Browsing History>Settings). Internet Explorer 6: (Go to Tools>Internet Options>Temporary Internet Files>Settings)
- Java updates or Microsoft updates may be needed
- Antivirus, Security Software, or Firewall can be blocking the websites and/or Flash content